Chrysler Repair/'02 LHS: signals don't work: flasher location.

Question
I read your answer about the 97 Chrysler and I want to know if that answer is the same for a 2002 lhs this is about the flasher being under the dash

Answer
Hi Leonard,
Check fuse O in the power box under the hood, and check fuse 9 in the fuse box behind the left end cap of the dash. If neither the turn signals nor the emergency flashers work then look for the combination flasher under the dash. Remove the air duct/silencer that runs along the lower edge of the dash on the driver's side. Then look to the left for a blue color square-shaped electrical plug which has 22 wire sockets and is slightly to the right of the front edge of the fuse box (as seen from the back side of that box of course). Just below the blue electrical plug is the combination flasher which unplugs from its socket.
Please 'rate/nominate' my answer/me (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston