Chrysler Repair/'94 Chrysler Lebaron GTC: crank sensor

Question
I need to know where the crankshaft position sensor is located

Answer
Hi Les,
I presume that you have the 3.0L V-6 engine. In that case the distributor is the location of the cam and crank sensors and inside the distributor you will find either a photo-optic sensor setup or a hall-effect sensor system though the '94 manual speak exclusively about the photo-optic unit. If your readout for fault codes produced a code 11 then that is where the problem resides. The cause of it however may involve a bit more that simply replacing the photo-optic unit but that would be the first thing to try if there is no sign of wiring damage in the harness that goes to the distributor.
Please 'rate/nominate' my answer/me (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston