Chrysler Repair/96 sebring convertible instrument cluster

Question
On the tachometer and odometer issues will that also resolve an issue with the fuel gauge,it work periodically just like the odometer.

Answer
Hi Paul,
I don't understand: what are the issues with the tachometer, odometer, and fuel gauge of your car? Can you tell me specifically what each is doing/not doing, and also any relevant history about each as to when each started to go wrong and do they all go wrong simultaneously, and do any other functions of the instrument cluster go wrong or are the rest working properly?
Thanks,
Roland
PS I sent you a revised answer (but apparently it didn't get to you) in which I suggested that the most likely reason for the problem is a faulty instrument cluster, because almost all the functions of the cluster are communicated digitally over a single pair of wires that come from the body computer. So either the cluster itself is faulty or the three sensors that tell the body computer what they are reading are not doing so, which seems unlikely. If you want to know how to change out the cluster let me know. You should be able to get one at a wrecking yard.
Please 'rate/nominate' my answer/me (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston