Chrysler Repair/'00 Sebring convertible: lighting problem

ed wrote at 2013-05-03 01:25:45
on my 2000 sebring conv, there is a body control module underneath the front passenger's seat, when I unhooked it, the radio, door locks and lights stopped working. That is as far as I have checked so far.  you can find a lot of information on Auto Zone repair help web site

Roland wrote at 2013-05-05 23:23:38
The box that is under the passenger seat is the seat belt timer control module, not the body computer. It has a natural color plug with 13 pins (8 actual wires) so if that is what you disconnected then you have disabled the seat belt function, Ed. The body computer is under the dash and is attached to the back side of the fuse box.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston