Chrysler Repair/solenoid pack repalacement: 42LE trans on LH body car

Question
how do i install a solenoid pack in my 96 LHS? pics or a video would be helpful if possible.

Answer
Hi Crystal,
I can send you pages from the shop manual as an attachment to an email. You need to tell me your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead us 'at', otherwise the address will be automatically deleted from you follow-up question.
The pages show the job as done when the transmission has been removed, but the manual says that the job can be done from underneath. It will be more of challenge due to having to lie underneath and drop the parts downward, but it surely can be done.
Basically you have to raise the car on jack stands for safety and then drop the main transmission pan, collecting about 5 qts. for trans fluid when that happens. Then from underneath you have to remove the valve body (with a few steps done from the top side as well) and attached to that valve body by screws is the solenoid pack. There are important details in the process that are shown on the pages.
I have not personally needed to do this job so I can't tell you about how it has 'gone' with me. But look at the pages and decide if you want to do it yourself. There is no video as far as I know.
Please 'rate/nominate' my answer/me (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston