Chrysler Repair/test tcm wiring for fault that would cause internal controler malf. DTC. P0700

My shift sol 8pin conector housing had trans fluid that may have shorted the TCM. I have cleaned all plugs,conn, checked con. and res. through the entire lume. Test 2-4 sol procedures, got good ohms 1.8ohm frm ssp pin#4-8 4-7,4-6,4-5...but there was no reading from 4-3,4-2,4-1,the res was in the 300 tho on 3,2&1 frm pin 4... is this a bad shift sol pk or is there another way to test the sft sol pk or the tcm for a fault. I replced the oss iss and the pcm and had the tcm scaned for codes but wasn't given any just advised to replace TCM... I hv a reman TCM pre programed, but I'm nervious about what caused the org. TCM to fail.. don't have any more money and this has been pain for over 2months, could u please help or shine some EXPERT advise on a stressful issue... Thanks in advanced for your time!!

first of all need to know what year and engine size van

second  is the p700 only code u got?  if that's the case  all of what U have done is null and void  because a p700 only means that there is a transmission issue  and means basically nothing with out getting into the tcm computer itself.

Chrysler Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP