Chrysler Repair/92 Labaron 3.0 timing belt.

Question
Hi Roland> First of all thanks for all The help you have given me so far. You are right about the no.1 plug and TDC on my Labaron. fired right up. Now I was getting ready to put it back together when I noticed the timing belt looks like it hanging over the sprockets by about 1/4 inch I'm scared its going to come off. I tried playing with the tensioner to get it to stabilize but I cant seem to find anything that works. Any ideas would be great. Thanks
Lloyd W.

Answer
Hi Lloyd
All I can think of is to note whether the water pump pulley and tensioner pulley are in the same 'plane' as the three engine sprockets. It could be that the tensioner is tilted slightly or not in the plane and that is why you have this slightly off-center situation.
Thanks for the kind remarks and nomination. You can do both again if you would like to.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston