Chrysler Repair/cam timing: 2.7L engine

i hav a 05 chrysler 300c n im tryn to get a print out of tha cam marks if u hav on availble it has a 2.7 engine n it

Hi Author,
Are you looking for the instruction for installing the cam timing chain on the cam sprockets? I can copy the pages from the manual and attach them to an email I will send to you directly.
To do that I need to know your email address but when you tell me that don't use the @ symbol, instead us 'at', otherwise the address will be erased. Also, please clarify exactly what job you are trying to get the information about so I can send the needed pages to you.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).