Chrysler Repair/cam timing: 2.7L engine

Question
i hav a 05 chrysler 300c n im tryn to get a print out of tha cam marks if u hav on availble it has a 2.7 engine n it

Answer
Hi Author,
Are you looking for the instruction for installing the cam timing chain on the cam sprockets? I can copy the pages from the manual and attach them to an email I will send to you directly.
To do that I need to know your email address but when you tell me that don't use the @ symbol, instead us 'at', otherwise the address will be erased. Also, please clarify exactly what job you are trying to get the information about so I can send the needed pages to you.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston