Chrysler Repair/stereo problem after dead battery

Question
2001 Sebring LXi   After having a dead battery situation the stereo will not operate.Two lights in the Bass and Treble controls flash.

Answer
Hi Bernie,
I have the '00 and the '04 manuals but it would appear that if the only electrical part that won't work is the stereo radio, then the '00 manual would be the one to apply to your '01 model because that '00 wiring diagram shows a 'dedicated' fuse #11 (10amp, red) in the fuse box in the engine compartment (furthest row toward the fender which has dedicated fuses # 4-11)and that fuse is only for the radio function. There is no such single fuse shown in the '04 manual.
So find fuse #11 and check whether it might be blown. If it is OK then check the plug in the rear of the radio for possibly being loose. Other than those two possibilities the manual just says to replace the radio.
Let me know what you learn and how this works out.
Please see the PS (below) about a nomination of me be 'volunteer of the month' at Allexperts.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston