Chrysler Repair/stereo problem after dead battery

2001 Sebring LXi   After having a dead battery situation the stereo will not operate.Two lights in the Bass and Treble controls flash.

Hi Bernie,
I have the '00 and the '04 manuals but it would appear that if the only electrical part that won't work is the stereo radio, then the '00 manual would be the one to apply to your '01 model because that '00 wiring diagram shows a 'dedicated' fuse #11 (10amp, red) in the fuse box in the engine compartment (furthest row toward the fender which has dedicated fuses # 4-11)and that fuse is only for the radio function. There is no such single fuse shown in the '04 manual.
So find fuse #11 and check whether it might be blown. If it is OK then check the plug in the rear of the radio for possibly being loose. Other than those two possibilities the manual just says to replace the radio.
Let me know what you learn and how this works out.
Please see the PS (below) about a nomination of me be 'volunteer of the month' at Allexperts.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).