Chrysler Repair/2,7L camshaft position sensor location

Question
Can you please advise me as to the location of the camshaft sensor on a 1999 Concorde with a 2.7 engine.

Answer
Hi Dave,
It is on the front of the engine, mounted in the time case/chain cover on the left side of the engine. Look diagonally down the front of the engine in a line that starts at the oil filler cap and you will see it.  The coolant tmep sensor is above and to the right of it, and the alternator is to its left. If you need a picture tell me your email address and I'll copy it from a CD and attack it to an email. But when you tell me your address don't use the @ symbol, instead use 'at', otherwise it will be automatically erased.
Please see the PS below,
Thanks,
Roland  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston