Chrysler Repair/2000 dodge durango 4x4 5.9lp 1765-p0753

Question
hi i have a 2000 dodge durango 4x4 5.9L. my engine light came on so i took it to autozone to get the codes read and p-1765&p-0753 popped up,so i went to my fake ass mechanic to fix the problem..800.00 dollars later and the truck still runs like crap!when i drive it feels like its in high gear,and wont shift,the RPMS go up as the MPH go up. we changed the governor and replaced the 3-4 shift sloenoid and the p-0753 code went away but the p-1765 is still there.its saying that the transmission 12 volt supply relay control circut is either shorted,or grounded!my question is how do i find the 12 volt relay on a 2000 dodge durango and how do i go about changing that? is it a fuse?or could the speed sensor have anything to do with it? please help me im so tired of pissing my money away to these guys when they dont know s***.thank you so much for your time.hopefully with your extensive knowledge you can help me get back to work...

Answer
Symptom:
P1765-SWITCHED BATTERY
When Monitored and Set Condition:
P1765-SWITCHED BATTERY
When Monitored: Ignition key is turned from 9off9 position to 9run9 position and/or
ignition key is turned from 9crank9 position to 9run9 position.
Set Condition: This code is set if the Transmission Control Module (TCM) senses voltage
on any of the pressure switch inputs prior to the TCM energizing the relay.
POSSIBLE CAUSES
INTERMITTENT WIRING & CONNECTORS
2C PRESSURE SWITCH SENSE CIRCUIT SHORT TO VOLTAGE
4C PRESSURE SWITCH SENSE CIRCUIT SHORT TO VOLTAGE
L/R PRESSURE SWITCH SENSE CIRCUIT SHORT TO VOLTAGE
OD PRESSURE SWITCH SENSE CIRCUIT SHORT TO VOLTAGE
UD PRESSURE SWITCH SENSE CIRCUIT SHORT TO VOLTAGE
TCM P-1765

what did he replace  there is not a 3-4 shift solenoid btw

Chrysler Repair

Kevin