Chrysler Repair/2005 Chrysler 300 Touring: hard to idle

Question
I start my vehicle, it starts, and it comes down to idle then dies out. It take a couple of trys in order to get the vehicle started and once it starts it works fine. I got the throttle body and fuel system cleaned and ran a engine dianostic test which did not show any problems...? The mechanic said they did research and found that it may be the Wireless Control Module (WCM) but I have keyless entry but not keyless ignition.

Answer
Hi Glen,
In the absence of any fault codes, and having cleaned the throttle body, my suggestion would be
to consider the exhaust gas recirculation valve which may be gummed up sufficiently that it doesn't close all the way which causes a too lean mixture to sustain an idle the next time you start. I have the '05 manual on a CD if you want to remove the valve and clean it out yourself and can send you the pages that show its removal and installation. I would need to know your email address but if you tell me that in a follow-up don't use the @ symbol, rather use 'at', or the address will be automatically erased.
As for the Wireless Control Module (WCM), I didn't find reference to that in the manual.
Might it be with a different name, other than the sentry key control module? Generally ignition modules for anti-theft allow the engine to start and run for about 3 seconds, then shut down the engine.
Please 'rate/nominate' my answer/me (See the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston