Chrysler Repair/'97 Concorde: Blower motor affecting power windows

Question
I have a '97 Chrysler Concorde, 3.5L V6, which the blower motor (automatic control) has been on without being able to turn it off. Recently, I tried using the power windows and they have tripped the circuit in a way that I am unable to use both now.

Do you know how they are related and which components I should change?
Thank you!

Answer
Hi Mark,
The only common voltage source for the power windows and the blower motor is fuse J (40 amp) in the power distribution box in the engine compartment. But that also powers several other systems, but take a look anyway. The windows are powered directly by a circuit breaker no. 1 in the fuse box behind the left end cap of the dash, while the blower motor module is powered by fuse 23 in the same box. Both of those get there power from fuse J. So try resetting the circuit breaker, and checking fuses J and 23.  
The blower motor always running is likely due to the blower power module having gone bad. It is located in the HVAC box under the dash. Remove the underdash panel on the right side for access to the box.  Simply follow the wire from the blower housing (right end of the box on the bottom) which will take you to that module for replacement.
So those are the possible items to check. Sorry for the delay but I just found your question in the "pool" to which it had been referred by Kevin.
Please 'rate/nominate' this answer/me (see the PS below).
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston