Chrysler Repair/Reclining seat repair on '98 Sebring

Question
Hi Roland, I have a 1998 Sebring Convertible, and have problems with the front passenger seat.  Both handles that recline the seat no longer work.  They just swing back and forth but don't do anything.  Do you have any repair advice?  If you have the shop manual that describes this repair, let me know.  I don't mind buying the manual on eBay or Amazon if I know the repair is detailed there.  Let me know if you have any suggestions.  Thanks for the help (and your outstanding help in the past as well).

Bill

Answer
Hi Bill,
The seat and its disassembly/reassembly is very well described in the '98 manual which I have in hard copy. I can easily photocopy the relevant pages and send them to you by postal mail. Let me know if you have the power seat or the manual seat. In a follow-up question tell me your postal mailing address. I need to do some other copying tomorrow so can get the copies for you then.
Thanks so much for the rating, nomination, and the very kind remarks about me.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston