Chrysler Repair/'07 Dodge van: intermittent electrical gremlin

Question
QUESTION: When driving my 2007 dodge chrysler van, my radio and my brake and another light keeps flashing on an off.  I can't hear a straight sentence on the radio with out it flashing out.  Can you tell me what is the problem?

ANSWER: Hi Donna,
Is the radio sound 'broken up' when the van is at rest, or only when in motion?
Which brake light is it that is flashing on and off: the parking brake light or the anti-lock brake warning light?
What is the other light(s) that is flashing on and off?
Thanks for that additional information.
Roland

QUESTION: The radio shuts off. The lights are the brake light and the abs lights.

Answer
Hi Donna,
Check fuse #14 in the power box in the engine compartment to notice whether it might have a small crack in its internal wire (or exchange if for another fuse of the same size and see if that stops the problem). Also, There is screw under the dash on the left side kick panel (to the left of the drivers left leg) which attaches several black wires to that panel, and that screw may be loose. It would be just below the radio speaker level and above the parking brake, but on that panel.
If that doesn't correct it, again, does it only happen when you are driving or does it also happen when you are sitting at rest?
Please read the PS below. I would appreciate your rating and nomination of me.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston