Chrysler Repair/'92 Lebaron conv. front wheel bearing change

Question
Hi Roland,
 My 1992 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible left front wheel bearing is making noise, and needs changed. I read in one post for a later model that said the tie rod end and the ball joint had to be separated from the knuckle. Is this the same as for this model. I was hoping to just loosen and take off the hub nut and remove the four bolts holding the hub bearing assembly in place and replacing. Can this be done or do I have to remove the tie rod end and the ball joint. I was hoping this would be an easy fix.

Answer
Hi John,
The '91 and '94 manuals are identical and unfortunately show the need to remove the tie rod and ball joint need to be removed in order to get the half shaft out of the hub assembly. It is covered on three pages of the manual that I can photocopy and postal mail to you if you need the details.
Please read the PS below.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston