Chrysler Repair/'95 minivan: fan relays/coolant temp sensor

where is the fan relay and coolant sensor located on my 1995 Chrysler town & country van

Hi Walter,
There are two fan relays: a high speed and a 'ground' relay. They are located in the power distribution center located in the engine compartment on the left side inner fender. The ground relay is the rear-most of the four relays of the in-board row, while the hi speed is the front-most of the four relays of the outboard row.
You didn't mention which of 4 engines your have, but the sensor is located adjacent to the thermostat housing on the front top of the 3.0,3.3 and 3.5L engines, and on the block between cylinders 3 and 4 (facing the front of the vehicle) in the thermostat 'box'.
Let me know if you need more specific info about the relay wiring.
Please see the PS below.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).