Chrysler Repair/'95 minivan: fan relays/coolant temp sensor

Question
where is the fan relay and coolant sensor located on my 1995 Chrysler town & country van

Answer
Hi Walter,
There are two fan relays: a high speed and a 'ground' relay. They are located in the power distribution center located in the engine compartment on the left side inner fender. The ground relay is the rear-most of the four relays of the in-board row, while the hi speed is the front-most of the four relays of the outboard row.
You didn't mention which of 4 engines your have, but the sensor is located adjacent to the thermostat housing on the front top of the 3.0,3.3 and 3.5L engines, and on the block between cylinders 3 and 4 (facing the front of the vehicle) in the thermostat 'box'.
Let me know if you need more specific info about the relay wiring.
Please see the PS below.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston