Chrysler Repair/Rough Idle: '95 Sebring

Question
My 1995 Chrysler sebring lxi sputters when in idle and hesitates when I press the gas

Answer
I sent this answer earlier today, did you get any flash counts?
Hi Johnny,
Try using the ignition switch to get any fault codes that may be stored in the engine controller: turn the key "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the check engine light, which remain 'on', to see it begin to flash, pause, flash, etc. Count the number of flashes before each pause. Then repeat the process to be sure of an accurate set of flash counts. Let me know the counts in order of appearance and we'll go from there. I assume you have the 2.5L V-6 engine, correct?
Thanks for the rating and nomination. Send me a follow-up question once you have done the fault code readout That is the best way to find out what is wrong.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston