Chrysler Repair/Sebring '01 2.7L: no spark plug action

Question
hello,I have no fire to plugs on my 01 Chrysler sebring 2.7.i was told it could be crank sensor.it has 1 code which says primary coil , but it has coil packs on each cylinder. thank for any help on my problem. greg

Answer
Hi Greg,
Can you tell me the 4-digit code number that speaks of the 'primary coil'? That would help me to know which part to focus in on. Fuse 14 in the PDC provides current to the autoshutdown relay, and that relay provides power to fuse 24 in the same box that then sends the 12v to the spark plugs coils. The asd relay will only close if both the crank and cam sensors are working but there are separate codes for those. So check the fuses first.
Please read the PS below.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston