Chrysler Repair/'01 Sebring hvac mode actuator DIY instructions

Hi Roland in regard to this previous question that was asked of you dated 6/23/2013.

"Chrysler Repair/'01 Sebring Lxi: heat/air conditioner flow jumps all over"

You said you could send instructions to the girl on how to change the hvac actuator on 4 door 2001 sebring lx from under the dash.
That's what I drive and have the same problem except it just stays on defrost blower mode.It cools,heats and outside air but only comes out the top of the dash.

Would you send me those instructions?

Let me review that earlier q and a and get back tomorrow morning, Richard. In the meantime send me a follow-up question telling me your email address (but don't us the @ symbol, instead use "at") so that I am ready to send you what I can that applies to your vehicle.
Please read the PS below.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).