Chrysler Repair/'01 Sebring hvac mode actuator DIY instructions

Question
Hi Roland in regard to this previous question that was asked of you dated 6/23/2013.

"Chrysler Repair/'01 Sebring Lxi: heat/air conditioner flow jumps all over"

You said you could send instructions to the girl on how to change the hvac actuator on 4 door 2001 sebring lx from under the dash.
That's what I drive and have the same problem except it just stays on defrost blower mode.It cools,heats and outside air but only comes out the top of the dash.

Would you send me those instructions?

Thanks

Answer
Let me review that earlier q and a and get back tomorrow morning, Richard. In the meantime send me a follow-up question telling me your email address (but don't us the @ symbol, instead use "at") so that I am ready to send you what I can that applies to your vehicle.
Please read the PS below.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston