Chrysler Repair/'02 grand voyager 2.5 crd export: multiple electrical problems

Question
hi , my chrysler grand voyager 2.5 crd 2002 model has an electrical problem . i con start the car and it drives ok , but there is no central locking ,dash lights , flashers, wipers. also when it starts the headlights come on even though the switch is off. hope you can help as i would love to get back on the road . thank you bryan

Answer
Hi Bryan,
Most of the systems you list are mediated by the body control module which uses power to operate and also distributes power outward. So there are a number of possible fuses that may be suspect. Look carefully at fuses: 4, 14, 19, 20, and 24 to see if any are blown or might have a subtle crack in the interior wire. Let me know if none are blown/cracked and we'll look further. But I do believe that one or more fuses will be found and then you can verify which problems were fixed and which remain.
Please read the PS below.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston