Chrysler Repair/'06 jeep grand cherokee: HVAC blower

Where is the blower fan located on an 06 cherokee and how do i change it? I already have the glove box out.

Hi Jeff,
The blower motor and fan are located at the far right end of the HVAC unit. In attrition to removing the glove box, also remove the 'silencer panel' on the lower end of the dash. The fan housing is round and the motor/fan are held in place by three screws. Disconnect the plug on the wire that goes to the housing. Install is the reverse.
Sorry for the delay but I just found your question in the 'pool' to which it had been referred by Kevin.
Please read the PS below.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).