Chrysler Repair/'06 jeep grand cherokee: HVAC blower

Question
Where is the blower fan located on an 06 cherokee and how do i change it? I already have the glove box out.

Answer
Hi Jeff,
The blower motor and fan are located at the far right end of the HVAC unit. In attrition to removing the glove box, also remove the 'silencer panel' on the lower end of the dash. The fan housing is round and the motor/fan are held in place by three screws. Disconnect the plug on the wire that goes to the housing. Install is the reverse.
Sorry for the delay but I just found your question in the 'pool' to which it had been referred by Kevin.
Please read the PS below.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston