Chrysler Repair/Car radio quit working: '04 T & C

Question
I have a 2004 Chrysler T&C minivan. The radio quit working and I replaced it with a new one and that doesn't work either. The time shows but the radio is dead. I can't find any fuse to check. Is there one?c

Answer
Hi Carl,
Check fuse 5 (adjacent to the "accessory relay") and fuse 14 (adjacent to the "name brand speaker relay" if you had the deluxe radio originally in the vehicle).  Both of those are 20 amp size. Also, try switching the two relays out with other relays that have the same part number in that power distribution box under the hood.
Those are the two fuses and relays that are involved with the radio function.
Please read the PS below.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston