Chrysler Repair/Cruse control power on ?

Question
How do you turn on cruse control in 2011 300

Answer
Hi Al,
Are you saying that when you activate the cruise that it doesn't work, or that you don't know how to activate it?
I don't have so new a manual as the 2011, but I would look carefully over the module/lever on the left side of the steering column which has the radio remotes, horn, column tilt lever, etc to see is you can find any markings about speed/cruise control ('set/resume/cancel', etc.). If you think you have found that and the switch to set up the cruise doesn't work then check fuses #5, 29 and 30 which power up that cruise system, as shown in the wiring diagrams for the '06 model year which I do have.
Read the PS below.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston