Chrysler Repair/Cruse control power on ?

How do you turn on cruse control in 2011 300

Hi Al,
Are you saying that when you activate the cruise that it doesn't work, or that you don't know how to activate it?
I don't have so new a manual as the 2011, but I would look carefully over the module/lever on the left side of the steering column which has the radio remotes, horn, column tilt lever, etc to see is you can find any markings about speed/cruise control ('set/resume/cancel', etc.). If you think you have found that and the switch to set up the cruise doesn't work then check fuses #5, 29 and 30 which power up that cruise system, as shown in the wiring diagrams for the '06 model year which I do have.
Read the PS below.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).