Chrysler Repair/door trim panel

Question
Hi Roland,
I'd like to thank you again for the help and diagrammed instructions for changing out my hvac actuator.
My new problem is that I need to change out the driver door interior trim panel.Would you suggest an inexpensive place to buy this panel and would you send me instruction on how to remove and replace it.
Thanks,Richard

Answer
Hi Richard,
You are welcome. The best place to find a panel inexpensively is a pull-it-yourself wrecking yard. These often are local and also on-line so you can find out if there is a vehicle like yours on the premises. I can send the pages about removing the door trim panel from the '04 Sebring sedan manual via an email I will send to you shortly, and I believe these would applyg to your '01 sedan.
Please read the PS below.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston