Chrysler Repair/door trim panel

Hi Roland,
I'd like to thank you again for the help and diagrammed instructions for changing out my hvac actuator.
My new problem is that I need to change out the driver door interior trim panel.Would you suggest an inexpensive place to buy this panel and would you send me instruction on how to remove and replace it.

Hi Richard,
You are welcome. The best place to find a panel inexpensively is a pull-it-yourself wrecking yard. These often are local and also on-line so you can find out if there is a vehicle like yours on the premises. I can send the pages about removing the door trim panel from the '04 Sebring sedan manual via an email I will send to you shortly, and I believe these would applyg to your '01 sedan.
Please read the PS below.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).