Chrysler Repair/Pacifica: radiator fan replacement

Question
Kevin,
   My mother-in-law's car needs a new radiator fan.  I have seen references to instructions on some of your previous threads, but I can't locate them on your site.  Would you send me a link to those instructions?  I appreciate your time.

Answer
Hi Steve,
According to the manual the radiator fans are sold as a complete assembly, though you might want to inspect the fan if only one is not working to see if it might be a wire problem and if not then verify that the dealer can't supply a single fan motor.
To replace the fan assembly unfortunately also requires the removal of the front fascia (grille and surrounding soft plastic paneling. That is a multistep process which can best be shared if I copied the pages from the manual and attached to an email I would send to you directly. Send me a follow-up question to tell me your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at", otherwise the address will be automatically erased.
Sorry for the delay in answering your question as I just found it in the question pool to which it had been referred by Kevin.
Please read the PS below.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston