Chrysler Repair/No Start 2000 Chrysler 300M

Question
Hi Roland,
I have a 2000 Chrysler 300M that was leaking water from the water pump.  I changed the water pump and while doing so I had to turn the crank shaft slightly to get at a bolt (Timing belt was still connected).  After putting everything back together I attempted to crank the vehicle it would turn over but will not start.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Answer
Hi Stephen,
Turn the ignition switch: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer window to see the mileage reading be replaced by a four digit number preceded by a P which would be a fault code(s) which would give us a clue about the not start. Let me know what you learn.
Have you checked for spark? Do you hear the fuel pump in the tank run for about a second when the key I first turned to the 'run' position? Those would be relevant observations as well.
Please read the PS below.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston