Chrysler Repair/'03 sebring 2.4l spark plugs

Question
where are the spark plugs located on my 03 sebring 2.4l, and is there anything special that I need to know about changing them?

Thanks, Gregg

Answer
Hi Gregg,
The spark plugs are hidden below the intake manifold which must be removed first. Spark plug change is listed as a 60,000 mile frequency. Care must be taken in removing the cables and the plugs themselves, and in the installation, so it is good that you asked.
The closest I can come to a good description of the process is given in my '04 CD of the PT Cruiser's 2.4L engine (interestingly the '04 Sebring manual is very sketchy on this subject but it has to be the identical engine). I can copy the pages out of that PT manual and attach them to an email that I would send to you directly. I need to know your email address to do that because I don't routinely see it. When you tell me that either make it a private follow-up question or don't use the @ symbol, otherwise the address gets erased automatically.
Please read the PS below and respond to my request.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston