Chrysler Repair/'03 sebring 2.4l spark plugs

where are the spark plugs located on my 03 sebring 2.4l, and is there anything special that I need to know about changing them?

Thanks, Gregg

Hi Gregg,
The spark plugs are hidden below the intake manifold which must be removed first. Spark plug change is listed as a 60,000 mile frequency. Care must be taken in removing the cables and the plugs themselves, and in the installation, so it is good that you asked.
The closest I can come to a good description of the process is given in my '04 CD of the PT Cruiser's 2.4L engine (interestingly the '04 Sebring manual is very sketchy on this subject but it has to be the identical engine). I can copy the pages out of that PT manual and attach them to an email that I would send to you directly. I need to know your email address to do that because I don't routinely see it. When you tell me that either make it a private follow-up question or don't use the @ symbol, otherwise the address gets erased automatically.
Please read the PS below and respond to my request.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).