Chrysler Repair/1985 Chrysler 5th Ave. fully loaded

Question
My parents are parting with this car--excellent condition heated garage kept  only 35,000 miles. 2 questions, Is this car front or rear wheel drive? What would this car be valued at for resale?

Answer
Hi Roberta,
The 5th Avenue is a rear wheel drive vehicle in 1985. If you want to know the history of this vehicle/body go to www.allpar.com and search "1985 5th Avenue". It was produced up until 1989, but hails back for a decade or more. It was supplanted by the front wheel drive vehicles
I have no way to estimate the value because there are so few being bought/sold. Cars older than 20 years are not tracked by Kelley Blue Book.com  It is going to be a matter of advertising it where there would be Chrysler enthusiasts who might see it. Take some photos and then list it on eBay and auction it there with a low minimum bid but also set a 'reserve' bid which is the 'hidden' actual minimum that you want for it. Then see if there is any 'action' that drives up the bidding. If the 'reserve' is not reached then you don't have to sell it at the maximum that was bid. Then you can try listing it locally on craigslist.org  
Please see the PS below and respond.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston