Chrysler Repair/'94 LH body: multiple electrical problems

hit a bump and the car goes into second gear heater comes on no display and cant turn off speedometer and kilometers don't turn over hit another bump and everything works again please help

Hi Brad,
I am thinking that there may be cracked/loose fuse in the fuse box behind the left end-cap of the dash, specifically #17 (5 amp). Take it out and inspect it for a crack in the wire and then check that its end contacts are shiney as are the clips in the socket. That fuse powers the body computer (heater control panel, digital data to run the speedo, and transmission control module) which are the systems that are giving you problems.
If that doesn't solve it, then when it happens again try jiggling the ignition switch because there is a section of it which provides power to that fuse and that section may not be making good contact. That appears to me to be another common item related to your several problems. The last possibility is a loose ground wire attachment point located at the airbag control module mountint bracket located under the dash on top of the center tunnel. That ground point receives ground wires also from the several systems that are giving you an intermittent behavior.
Try checking out the three possible causes I have discovered.

Thanks for the rating of my brief first response. If you ask a follow-up question you will have another opportunity to rate my answer and ideally offer me a nomination for 'volunteer of the month:

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).