Chrysler Repair/Code 27 and 35

QUESTION: Hello Mr. Roland, I found these 2 codes on my 1991 Chrysler Lebaron 3.0, V 6
Codes 18 and 35

ANSWER: Hi Steve,
The 18 code is not valid; there may be a couple of pauses that you missed, so try it again.
The 35 code says there is a problem in the radiator fan circuit.

QUESTION: Well, I think I might be reading wrong, this time it appeared the code 35 came 1st , then a code of 28 ??      And the lower codes should come 1st , correct?

Code 27 says that one (or more) of the injector control circuits is not working properly.
It might be that one of the injectors has gone bad electrically or its wiring is compromised. It doesn't specify which injector/circuit. Usually the codes do come out as you describe, so just in case keep repeating the key 'dance' to see another possible count. I don't recall what mal-behavior you are experiencing,

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).