Chrysler Repair/rear stabilizer bushings: LH-body '98-'04

Question
I have 2002 Chrysler Concorde 2002 LXI and will be replacing the rear stabilizer bushings. Can you replace the rear bushings without having to remove the sway bar from the vehicle?

Thank you.

Tom

Answer
Hi Tom,
According to the '04 manual that no doubt applies to your '02 the stabilizer bushings can only be replaced by removing the stabilizer bar. It is a 10-step out and 10-step install procedure. I can copy the pages from a CD and attack them to an email I would send to you directly. I need to know your email address but when youtell me that don't use the @ symbol instead us 'at', otherwise the address will be automatically erased.
Please read the PS below and respond.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston