You are here:

Chrysler Repair/rear stabilizer bushings: LH-body '98-'04


I have 2002 Chrysler Concorde 2002 LXI and will be replacing the rear stabilizer bushings. Can you replace the rear bushings without having to remove the sway bar from the vehicle?

Thank you.


Hi Tom,
According to the '04 manual that no doubt applies to your '02 the stabilizer bushings can only be replaced by removing the stabilizer bar. It is a 10-step out and 10-step install procedure. I can copy the pages from a CD and attack them to an email I would send to you directly. I need to know your email address but when youtell me that don't use the @ symbol instead us 'at', otherwise the address will be automatically erased.
Please read the PS below and respond.

Chrysler Repair

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Roland Finston


Get a Free Fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2012 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.


Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

Awards and Honors
"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).

©2017 All rights reserved.