Chrysler Repair/'08 Pacifica: No front park/turn signal bulbs/flashers

Question
Back in NOV 2010 you had someone ask you about a 2007 chrysler pacifica FRONT turn signals not working. I have a 2008 Pacifica and have the same issue. When I got the vehicle everything worked. They went out at seperate times. It is not the bulbs. But, my front turn signals left or right, front emergency flashers, and "running" lights (which are the same bulbs as the turn signals) do not work. Everything on the rear if the vehicle does.i have no idea what is going on and no idea where to start to fix it. Any information would be helpful!!

Answer
Hi April,
There is no specific identification in the wiring diagrams for the fuses that operate those front bulbs. But fuse 3,4,31, and 48 supply power to the module where those bulbs are connected. Fuse 31 is the most likely to be the one that powers those bulbs. So open the box in the engine compartment where all the fuses are located and visually check those four fuses to see whether one of them is blown. Fuse 31 (20 Amp) is at the end of the row of fuses in the middle of the box, next to the front blower motor relay.
The other possibility is that the 2 ground wires from the bulbs are loose. If you look along the driver side of the radiator (in the engine compartment) you will see a place where a number of black wires are attached to the metal that surrounds the radiator, on the left side about 2/3 of the way down from the top of the radiator. Make sure the screws that hold the wires in place are tight.
Because of the multi-purposes of the bulbs I would believe it is either a fuse or a ground point connection that is the cause of your not having those function entirely.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston