Chrysler Repair/2007 Jeep Compass: headlamp won't work

Question
The Drivers Side Headlight does not work on dim or bright changed bulb to passenger side and it worked but still nothing on drivers side

Thanks
Billy

Answer
Hi Billy,
The Compass is a model that first came out in '07. Unfortunately I don't have a manual for it.
There is a Chrysler corp web site called www.allpar.com
I went there and did a 'search' for '07 Jeep compass  (look on the right hand side, near the top for the search box)
The search listing included one for someone with the same vehicle as yours but where the right side headlamp wouldn't work. Look at all the q and a's to see how the owner solved his problem.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston