Chrysler Repair/99 concorde Power steering hose replacement

Hi Roland, I read your response about the replacement procedures and order to replace my pressure hose on my power steering line. I've heard its a big job but I'm a pretty optimistic. Is it possible to send me the step by step replacement procedures?
I am a computer consultant and have rebuild an engine before. But over all I need your help.... by all means if you ever have a computer problem, don't hesitate to ask. I've been in computers for 28 years..... Is it possible to send the info to my email?

I really appreciate all your help......
Thanks again.
Darrell Curtis

Hi Darrell,
Yes, I have the '04 manual on a CD from which I can copy the pages and attach them to an email. So let me know your email address (the allexperts site doesn't tell me that). Use the private option and also use 'at' rather than @.  I would believe the procedure is identical in the '04 to your '99 but will verify that from the hard copy of the earlier manual.
Thanks for the offer of computer help.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).