Chrysler Repair/Cable off of shifter

Help at work my cable came off again on my 2003 pt cruiser i went to shift in reverse now shifting back and forth freely i know how to remove console but what are my next steps please help

on the passenger side  u will see a cable that has a round ilet on it  and when u move the shifter  it will move a peg looking thing  U press O on the cable   to the peg that moves when U move the shifter assembly. More then likely need a new cable or a bushing  if it is serviceable like that  

Chrysler Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP