Chrysler Repair/Chrysler New Yorker blower motor

Question
QUESTION: i dont have a tester to check the blower motor,i did notice the lights on that part of the control switches are not lit up .

ANSWER: Hi Tom,
What is the year model, and is this a conventional or digital readout type of control pane?Other than the blower motor, describe which lights are not illuminated and any thing else that is abnormal.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

QUESTION: Its an 94,and it has conventional readout,and on the center of the dash is where one side said abs Brakes,the other side was something to do traction control.And the traction control light went out and so did the windows and the heat.i switched the fuses around like you suggested but it didn,t change the status.The lights that are not working are the lights on the buttons as front window,mixed air ,rear defroster,and so on.

Answer
Hi Tom,
Again, I believe that you will need to do voltage tests as I described to determine if the voltage output from fuse J is there or not, and whether or not it is then being passed on from the ignition switch to the fuses and circuit breaker on the dash.  
You first said it was an automatic temperature control unit (it would have a digital readout andit might say that or ATC) but you now say it is conventional which means it does not have a digital readout that tells you the temperature that you have requested. But in either case, you need to measure for voltages as I described because you believe the fuses are good, so the other possibility is that the voltage is not being passed on by the ignition switch.
I wish I could tell you what is wrong but unless you measure for voltages I can not tell you for certain.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston