Chrysler Repair/computer

I was told the main computer needed rebuilding because it will make the dash to stop working and then the car would not crank.
Took the computer panel to O'Rielly's auto Parts. They sent it to a company and they said the computer panel could not be rebuild and to buy one off a wrecked car. Which seems foolish to me.
My car sounds like the one you talked about on 4-15-08, on line. My question is how to I get a rebuild computer panel or is it the cluster that is the problem? my car is 1999 Chrysler Town & Country 3.8 6 cylinder

U must be talking about the Printed circuit board in the cluster.

Try this   This might work a whole lot better for you

Chrysler Repair

Free Dealer trained advice. Dealer trained 15 years Now owner of KEVIN'S MOBILE REPAIR in Atlanta GA I have a mobile Chrysler,Dodge and Jeep repair service in ATLANTA area Email me with Work requests Web page WWW.KEVINSMOBILEREPAIR.COM Master AC Master Drive ability Master Electrical Master Brakes Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Tech for 14 Plus years Questions 96 and up only. Please don't ask about a noise,a fluid leak or how much something is to fix thanks.

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 20 Years over all experience ACE cert Master AC Master Driveability Master Electrical

15 years working at a Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealer 2 year associates degree for Chrysler CAP