Chrysler Repair/Left tail lights not work on '99 Concord lxi

Question
Inner left tail light blown and replaced along with outer one. Still not work. No power detected at connection. However brake light works on left(&right)side. And right side lights all work fine. Fuses all seem to check ok. And front marker lights both work. What else is there to check ??

Answer
Hi Dennis,
The power for all the rear lights comes from the parking lamp relay, the current goes on a black/yellow wire to a splice located in the trunk at the left wheel well on the floor. The 4 wires in that splice are all black/yellow and one comes in from the parking lamp relay and 3 go out to the left/right/and license lamp.
The current for those left lights comes into a gray color disconnect in the trunk, directly at the bulb housing on a black/yellow wire on pin 4. So check whether there is 12v on that wire on both the incoming and outgoing. The outgoing wire goes to a splice where individual wires split to the bulbs. There is a similar splice on the black ground wires going from the sockets which returns through pin 6 of the grey disconnect and from there to the common ground under the driver seat.  Let me know if you can't solve it with this information.
Please read the PS below and respond to it.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston