Chrysler Repair/'00 T & C: engine stumbles/MIL light flashes

Question
Yes u tried that it wouldn't give me a code but the check engine light just flashes it doesn't stay on

Answer
The MIL light flashing is I believe purely due to the misfiring of one of the cylinders as the result of the coolant leaking into the combustion chamber. Engine misfire causes the light to flash.
So I think if the smoke is excessive when you first start it, then the next step is to try and seal up the leak using a cooling system stop leak such as "Bar's Leak". Follow the directions and see whether that stops the missing and the white smoke.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston