Chrysler Repair/1992 lebaron convt.: door panel removal

Apparently I'm not smart enough to sort through Chilton's figs. and narrative to find out how to remove the passenger door panel on my Lebaron conv. Please help me with photos, directions,etc.
Thanks for any info you can provide!
Gene Welch

Hi Gene,
It is a 20-step procedure and also there is figure. But this is from a printed copy of the manual. So the best way would be for me to photocopy and postal mail it to you today, if you can hold for about the time for it to be delivered. I can type in the 20 ateps, but you might find it easier if you have the figure.
Let me know your postal mailing address or tell me you want the 20 steps.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).