Chrysler Repair/'92 LeBaron Conv: electronic cluster/headlamps

Question
QUESTION: Hi Roland,
It has been a few days since we spoke about my Chrysler Le Baron 92', I got a little tied up with some other things. You said you could send me pages from the service manual that shows the wiring diagrams and the mounting instructions for these parts in question that I could take to my mechanic and I would like to do that. My address is Sarah Post @ 4737 Washburn Ave., Fort Worth, TX. 76107.
Thank you, Sarah

ANSWER: Hi Sarah,
I will review our exchange of q and a's to decide which pages to copy and mail to you. I should be able to mail those tomorrow.
Did you happen to check out fuse #14 under the dash which possibly would if blown and replaced restore the function of the cluster? Let me know if that corrected anything.

PS The pages are in then mail. Thanks for the rating/nomination/very kind remarks. Share my earlier answers with whomever is going to do the repair.

QUESTION: Hi Roland,
Sorry I haven't gotten back with you but I have been out of town. You said that you were going to send me some pages from the service manual but I haven't received then you. I know you spoke of 10 cents per copy and mailing some postage stamps to you, but I don't have you address to do that, so I just assumed that when I got the pages there would be and return address that I could get those things to you. If I need to send those things first just let me know the address and I will get them to you.

Thanks for all of your help.
Sarah

Answer
Hi Sarah,
I did copy and mail the pages so they should be there shortly. My address is on the envelope and a note inside about the stamps to send me back. Thanks for previous ratings/nominations which you can do once more and have it count this month if you would be so kind.
Roland  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston