Chrysler Repair/brake lights: '00 T&C

Question
I have a 2000 2000 Chrysler town and country lx with 3.3l flex fuel vin G there are no break lights working. where would I go to look for the problem first

Answer
Hi Elbert,
There is a 20 amp fuse in the power box in the engine compartment, #13, and it has the purpose of providing power to the brake lights via the brake lamp switch located near the brake pedal.
So start by checking fuse #13 for being blown or having a subtle crack in its wire (temporarily substitute a different 20 amp fuse and see if that corrects the problem). If a known good fuse doesn't correct the problem then the brake lamp switch may be out or adjustment or failed. It is possible that a wire in the circuit is disconnected but that is the least likely cause of this problem. Let me know if a replacement fuse doesn't correct this.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston