Chrysler Repair/Mini-Trip Computer: ambient temp shows 0 C

Question
1999 Town and Country

The temperature has become stuck on " OC " .   No info. in manual for a remedy.

Answer
Hi Jerry,
The reading of 0 C means the wiring between the temp sensor and the overhead console is 'open'.
I would start at the sensor, located behind the front bumper and mounted on the lower edge of the panel which surrounds the radiator. It has a twisted pair of wires (black/light blue  and violet/light green) and may be simply unplugged or the harness could have been damaged. The plug is gray in color. If that checks out then you will need to check all the way to the console to find the problem. It could be that the sensor itself is 'open', which means it would read infinite ohms across its contacts.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston