Chrysler Repair/Neon 2001 2.0 not starting

Question
My 2001 Neon 2.0 lx just won't start. It had a oil pressure problem because the oil pick up pipe was sludge blocked. We cleaned up oil sump and out new filters but it just cranks. The crank and cam sensors were tested and they are good but there is no spark. The coil pack was tested too and its good. This car just switched off whilst driving and now wont start.

Answer
Hi Kenneth,
Try using the ignition key to get a fault code readout of the engine controller. Turn it "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the mileage window in the cluster to see the mileage be replaced by a 4-digit number preceded by a P. Then let me know the number and we'll go from there to find the problem.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks for doing that.
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston