Chrysler Repair/Not starting: '02 Sebring coupe 3.0L

Question
Ok I have e a 2002 sebring lxi. 3.0 liter v6. Did a tune up. Replaced the wires. Plugs. Distributor cab and rotor and the crank position sensor. And now it will not start. It will crank but won't start.  Ran perfect before the tune up. And I was told it's out of time possibly.  But I checked and it's in time. Everything is plugged in. I work on cars for a hobby. And have never seen this before.

Answer
Hi Daniel,
Are you getting spark?
Have you tried to do a fault code readout using the ignition switch: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer window to see if the mileage reading is replaced by a 4-digit number preceded by a P. Let me know any such numbers and we'll go from there.
I believe that the spark plug wire sockets at the distributor cap are not arranged around the cap in the same order as the actual firing order...did you take care to notice which plug's wires go to which sockets of the distributor cap?
Those are some approaches to start with.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston