Chrysler Repair/Not starting: '02 Sebring coupe 3.0L

Ok I have e a 2002 sebring lxi. 3.0 liter v6. Did a tune up. Replaced the wires. Plugs. Distributor cab and rotor and the crank position sensor. And now it will not start. It will crank but won't start.  Ran perfect before the tune up. And I was told it's out of time possibly.  But I checked and it's in time. Everything is plugged in. I work on cars for a hobby. And have never seen this before.

Hi Daniel,
Are you getting spark?
Have you tried to do a fault code readout using the ignition switch: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer window to see if the mileage reading is replaced by a 4-digit number preceded by a P. Let me know any such numbers and we'll go from there.
I believe that the spark plug wire sockets at the distributor cap are not arranged around the cap in the same order as the actual firing order...did you take care to notice which plug's wires go to which sockets of the distributor cap?
Those are some approaches to start with.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).