Chrysler Repair/2001 sebring/tcm

Question
just got this into shop it is in limp mode  ,  code p0605, comes up trans codes, need wirring color codes by pin locations,at trans and at computer trying to determine if problem is in wirring before replacing tcm ?? , can you help me ??      convertible 2.7 24 valve engine ,  2001

Answer
Hi Tom,
I have a copy of the '04 diagrams on a CD, and I have compared them to a printed copy of the '01 Sebring sedan manual I have on paper, and they appear to be identical. I can copy the plug assignments onto an e-mail that I would send to you directly. Let me know your email address but don't use the @ symbol, instead use "at" so it won't be erased automatically.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks for doing that,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston