Chrysler Repair/2008 town and country remote

My key  has a remote start and the feature of opening the side doors and it has stopped working . I have replaced the battery in the key to no avail. The door lock  feature often takes two or three attempts before the lock will work?????

Hi Collette,
So are you saying that only the passenger door and the sliding door will not unlock remotely or lock remotely? When you say the door lock feature takes two or three attempts do you mean for all three doors or just the two on the passenger side of the vehicle? I need to understand more exactly what is wrong. Any other aspect not working?

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).