Chrysler Repair/2008 town and country remote

Question
My key  has a remote start and the feature of opening the side doors and it has stopped working . I have replaced the battery in the key to no avail. The door lock  feature often takes two or three attempts before the lock will work?????

Answer
Hi Collette,
So are you saying that only the passenger door and the sliding door will not unlock remotely or lock remotely? When you say the door lock feature takes two or three attempts do you mean for all three doors or just the two on the passenger side of the vehicle? I need to understand more exactly what is wrong. Any other aspect not working?
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston