Chrysler Repair/'97 Concorde lx heater fan switch

Heater fan stopped working, AC switch doesn't work, rear defroster switch doesn't work .. (air bag light came on too) happened all at once recently stopped working too,
checked fuses, all ok..   what do you think is wrong?  
there is power to the switch

Hi Sheila,
I am not certain whether you have the manual temp control or the automatic (digital) temp control HVAC system. But look at specific fuses 17 and 23 behind the left end cap of the dash as regards the blower motor. Does it perhaps work on the highest blower speed only?
On the rear window defogger check fuse A in the power box in the engine compartment.
For the radio check fuses 4, 18, 19 on the dash.
These seem to be unrelated problems.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).