Chrysler Repair/'97 Concorde lx heater fan switch

Question
Heater fan stopped working, AC switch doesn't work, rear defroster switch doesn't work .. (air bag light came on too) happened all at once ...radio recently stopped working too,
checked fuses, all ok..   what do you think is wrong?  
there is power to the switch

Answer
Hi Sheila,
I am not certain whether you have the manual temp control or the automatic (digital) temp control HVAC system. But look at specific fuses 17 and 23 behind the left end cap of the dash as regards the blower motor. Does it perhaps work on the highest blower speed only?
On the rear window defogger check fuse A in the power box in the engine compartment.
For the radio check fuses 4, 18, 19 on the dash.
These seem to be unrelated problems.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks,
Roland

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston