Chrysler Repair/AC idler pulley: 3.0L

1992 chrysler lebaron v-6 3.0
Someone else took the water pump and replaced it. I am trying to find out how to put it all back together.  How do I put the a/c idler pulley back on?  Also there is another pulley that mounts to moter and i don't know what bolt goes to what. Can you point me in the right direction?

Hi Michael,
I have some pages about the 3.0L engine on a CD for that engine used in the '04 Sebring Coupe. I can copy those and attach them to a Email I will send to you directly. Tell me your email address in a follow-up question but don't use the @ symbol, instead use 'at' or the address will be erased.
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).